PostSafe Environmental Policy
PostSafe has a strict Environmental Policy and culture that exercises proper control over its activities to discourage wasteful or damaging practices.
We continually seek to
* Manage our operations to be environmentally sustainable and economically feasible
* Improve our environmental performance
* Quantify and reduce environmental impacts, bearing in mind the whole life cycles of energy and material supplies
* Improve staff environmental awareness and responsibilities
* As a minimum, comply with the requirements of legislation
* Promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services
* Manufacture products which are environmentally friendly as possible. All are 100% recyclable
We received the 1999 PLYSU Award for ‘The Best Environmental Plastic Pack’.
Each product carries the recyclable logo and PostSafe can offer a recycling waste service on behalf of customers. This waste can be turned into bin liners.
Our waste policy involves the sorting of both polyethylene, paper and printer waste which is then reclaimed and recycled.
Our modern factory at Units B3 & B4 Thanet Reach Business Park in Broadstairs, Kent, incorporate the latest energy saving systems.